Securus Technologies is a prison technology company chaired by Richard Falcone. This company is based in Carrollton, Texas, and it has operations in other cities, including Texas, Allen, Georgia, and Atlanta.
About Securus Technologies
Securus Technologies was established in 2008, and it pioneers in the provision of security and safety solutions to customers. Securus Technologies has operations in North America and serves more than 3,450 customers. Among the products it offers include communication, information management, investigation, public information, inmate self-service, and biometric analysis. Richard Smith, who serves as the firm’s chief executive officer, manages Securus Technologies. This company has received numerous awards, including the 2017 Stevie Awards for sales and customer service and the 2017 Bronze award. This company is unique because it manufactures new products on a daily basis.
A closer look at Securus Technologies’ congratulatory messages
Securus Technologies has received compliments from most of the companies it has served. A majority of these congratulatory messages are in the form of emails and letters. These comments are drafted by security agencies and prison wardens who are satisfied by the products offered by Securus Technologies. This company receives numerous letters on a weekly basis from parolees and happy inmates. Below are comments from clients who have successfully benefited from Securus’ tech products;
- The covert alert feature helped conduct a swift investigation that resulted in the arrest of suspected criminals.
- The LBS software was used to seize contraband in the form of money, illegal assets, and drugs by the Sheriff’s department, bringing to an end a cartels ‘operation.
- Some officers eavesdropped on an inmate’s call and overheard the prisoner confess about a crime that left one person dead.
- Securus Technologies’ reporting tool was also praised for helping in monitoring the incidence of contraband in prisons.
- The company’s investigative tools have also been instrumental in minimizing harassment cases within the correctional facilities.